Our specialized 2.5 to 5 year programme will instill sound technique and basic rhythm and movement skills, whether your little one wishes to pursue a dance career or simply enjoy the wonders that the dance world has to offer these classes are the perfect introduction.
Classes are 45 Minutes and include music and rhythm understanding, free and expressive movement, creative thinking and story telling as well as the basic foundations of the Classical technique.
These basic Classical Ballet foundations will be paramount in your child’s dance education, taught in a fun and simple way so as maximize the child’s understanding in order to gain the best possible outcome.
- – Fun and engaging lessons
- – Small classes so your child receives the utmost attention
- – Taught by fully trained and qualified teachers
- – Also introduces the basic movements required for Jazz
- – Curriculum follows that of the R.A.D.
- – Free trial lessons given
For a breakdown of levels offered please click here